Sunday, October 23, 2011

Destination: Zion National Park

Yay!  It's almost time!  One week till my friends and I meet for our second photography trip this year. We picked Zion National Park for our fall venture.  Tons of autumnal color, great weather, and an endless smorgasbord of things to point our cameras at.  The trip begins in Vegas, where we will all fly in and meet.  It will be my first time in the City of Sin, and I'm glad it will only be a thrilling hour or so.  Ironic to fly into  such a city just to make our way to a beautiful stretch of nature, eh?

I forgot to post anything about the trip to Yosemite in February; and this time will be much different.  I am sure that there will be many things to post about and share.  Very much excited to have a proper vacation and to see my friends.  It's been awhile since I have used my camera the way it should be used and my creativity has been aching.  And thanks to Neil and I, we will be eating well too.  Many delicious meals planned!  It's going to be a great trip. :)

You will be kept in the loop, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment